DiTECT 18M Progress Report (Summary)
Accomplished so far
- Successful completion of WP2
- A holistic and comparative synthesis of hazard mapping along the food supply chain between both regions (EU & CN) and for each pilot alongside the limit criteria and methods of analysis.
- WP2 may facilitate and/or promote commercial transactions (imports/exports) between the two continents.
- Data results from WP2-hazard mapping will reinforce scientific perspective regarding the presence and prevalence of the identified hazards across the farm-to-fork continuum
- 32 of a total of 51 Deliverables have been submitted (most of them are open to public)
- 10 out of 11 Milestones have been achieved
- More than 100 scientific articles have been published in peer-review journals
- 13 Oral & Poster Presentations in National & International Conferences
- 8 Seminars
- 2 Workshops
- 11 Webinars (https://ditect.eu/webinars/)
- 3 Training sessions (e.g., Videometer/P7 in GR)
- 3 Press releases