- University of Shanghai for Science & Technology (USST) | Symposium on risk assessment of Listeria monocytogenes .
- University of Shanghai for Science & Technology (USST) | Professor Gorris from the Netherlands was invited to participate in the academic seminar organized by the University of Shanghai for Science and Technology and the academic seminar was supported by the Ditect project.
- Zhejiang University (ZJU) held seminars to formulate the implementation plan of the project.
- Zhejiang University (ZJU) held a seminar to summarize the progress of the project
- University of Shanghai for Science & Technology (USST) participated in the FAO/WHO JEMRA Expert Group Meeting on risk Assessment of Listeria monocytogenes in Ready-to-eat Food.
- The DASLab Blockchain Data Analysis research group of Fudan University (FUDAN) and various units participating in WP6 from the European side held an online meeting. The main content of the meeting was the details of the WP6 blockchain-based food safety project.
- Shandong Agricultural University (SDAU) and the European side actively conducted network meetings. Progress seminars are held every 2-3 weeks and WP4 general seminars are held monthly.
- Shandong Agricultural University (SDAU) conducts weekly academic exchange and project progress report.